The Board of County Commissioners annually approves the budget which determines the revenue and expenditures necessary to operate all County departments.
- The budget will be prepared in such a manner as to facilitate understanding by citizens and other elected officials.
- Copies of the proposed budget will be available to citizens and elected officials.
- Budgetary emphasis will focus on providing services to our citizens, while operating in an economical and efficient manner.
- The Clerk of the Circuit Court will maintain a budgetary control system to help it adhere to the adopted budget.
- Reports comparing actual revenues and expenditures to the budgeted amount will be prepared monthly.
Forms and Downloads
2006 BOCC Budget - 251.92 kB, pdf format
2007 BOCC Budget - 200.61 kB, pdf format
2008 BOCC Budget - 238.55 kB, pdf format
Letter to Editor - 55.53 kB, pdf format
Revenue Chart - 1.15 MB, pdf format