Child Support

The State of Florida Disbursement Unit (SDU), acts as the central depository for receiving, recording, reporting, monitoring, and disbursing alimony and child support payments, in accordance with Florida Statutes, Section 61.181.

Automated Child Support Payment information may be obtained by contacting the State of Florida Disbursement Unit in Tallahassee at (877) 769-0251. Clients must have their nine-digit case number and Social Security Number ready. This will give the amount that was disbursed and the date of disbursement. If the Social Security Number of the absent parent is used, information regarding the balance due is available as well.

The Child Support Enforcement (CSE) division assists custodial parents (whether married, separated, divorced, or unmarried) with the location of non-custodial parents. The CSE division assists with the establishment of paternity and/or a child support order, and enforcement of child support obligations even if the non-custodial parent resides in another state other than Florida or lives in a foreign country.

To contact the Child Support Enforcement in Tallahassee, Florida; please call:
(850) 488-KIDS (5437).

Self-Help Packets

These self-help packets are for people who wish to represent themselves in the following family law proceedings. These packets are available for purchase in the Family Law Division at 300 E 4th Street (Call 850-763-9061 for packet price and availability) or from Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure.

When you connect with the Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure site, you will scroll down until you see “Representing Yourself” and click on “Family Law Forms”.

Call 850-763-9061 for packet price and availability

  • Modification of Child Support
  • Modification of Child Custody
  • Contempt of Child Support
  • Contempt of Visitation

You can also request the Clerk to send a Notice of Delinquency on any support order that is more than 30 days delinquent. You will need to provide your case number and the other parties’ address with your request for a Notice of Delinquency. You may provide this request by email at or by phone at 850-763-9061.

Pay Child Support Online