Job Title: Payroll Clerk – Board of County Commissioners
Duties include: Reviewing and reconciling timesheets with leave balances before processing payroll. Actual payroll calculation and processing for over 550 employees, including various scheduling schemes for utility and emergency workers. Reconciliation of various insurance billings.
Previous payroll experience is required, as well as, accounting I and II.
May 10, 2013-until filled
Applicants may download an application below and submit it with a resume. For more information, please see Jody Walls, Chief Deputy Clerk Court Services, Room 114 Main Courthouse, email Jody Walls or call 850.747.5242.
- The Bay County Clerk’s office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED and must be 18 years old or older.
- Clerical experience is essential.
- A background check is required for all positions.
How to Apply
- Download, electronically fill out, and save the application form below.
- Submit a completed electronic application form and resume by email attachment to:
email Jody Walls (Preferred method)
- Or mail printed copy to:
PO Box 2269, Panama City FL 32402-2269
300 East 4th Street, Panama City FL 32401
For additional information please email Jody Walls.
Employment Application - 2.34 MB, pdf format
Download a Bay County Clerk of Circuit Court employment application form.